QT Hotel, Gold Coast
The AAFI Conference is not far off. This will be the first conference since 2018. Please click here for more information about the event and how to register. The IAAI Motor Vehicle Fire Investigation course has sold out which is great news!
Don't forget there is total of 6 scholarships offered to NSWAFI members this year to attend the conference. To qualify to apply for a Ross Brogan Scholarship to fund an applicant's registration attendance at this years AAFI Conference, NSWAFI Member applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
· Applicants shall be an existing financial Member of the NSWAFI;
· Applicants shall be a Member in good standing with the NSWAFI;
· Applicants shall have been a financial Member of the NSWAFI for a cumulative period of at least five (5) years;
· Applicants may be a NSWAFI Committee member;
· Members of The Ross Brogan Scholarship Program Committee will not apply for the Ross Brogan Scholarship whilst a member of the Ross Brogan Scholarship Program Committee.
· Applicants must submit a completed Ross Brogan Scholarship Application Form, incorporating a short narrative as to why the Applicant should be considered for the Scholarship.
· If successful, applicants must submit a report detailing their experience at the AAFI conference, the learning outcomes achieved, and the ways in which the Ross Brogan Scholarship assisted their professional development.
Applications will close on 30th September 2022. Complete your application on our website: https://www.nswafi.com.au/ross-brogan-scholarship